What if Washington is my non-resident state?

  • Non-residents do not have to meet WA CE requirements to renew their Washington state license. However, there are some education requirements for transacting long-term care insurance business.
  • There are also requirements for flood insurance education and annuity suitability training, but you may have met these education requirements in your home state.