• You may take any approved insurance continuing education course. An approved course is offered by bt approved providers.
  • You don’t have to take courses with subject matter that matches the lines of authority on your license.
  • Certification courses for annuities, flood and long term care also apply towards the continuing education hours. Prelicense courses for another line of insurance do not apply towards continuing education hours.

Posted in: Continuing Insurance Education